What to expect before you visit
Covid-19 Restrictions and Guidelines
Due to government guidelines, any client that has not had a colour service from us within the last 6 months, MUST receive a patch test at least 48 hours in advance for ANY colour service.
Here at the Secret Salon, we are following all government protocols to ensure the safety of all guests and staff. The following is a list of new procedures and protocols that we are enforcing;
- All guests over the age of 13 MUST wear a mask upon entering the salon. We also supply masks if you do not have one.
- All staff have completed the Official Barbicide Training Certification on roper sanitization and disinfection practices and procedures consistent with the current highest industry standards.
- All staff have completed the Covid-19 back to work training course with SHEQ Centre of Excellence.
- We now offer a private room for vulnerable customers which can be booked when the appointment is being made.
- We have installed a state of the art safety screen at the wash basins and reception to ensure the safety of our guests and staff.
- We have installed several sanitation stations around the salon and each chair is provided with hand sanitizer. Antibacterial hand wash is also available in our restroom.
- Mandatory Covid-19 signage is displayed in the salon as per HSE guidelines.
- We no longer have a waiting area, so if we don’t have a chair available when you arrive, we may request that you wait in your car until we have space that follows the 2 metre distance guideline.
- We ask that you arrive on your own, we can not accommodate guests or children accompanying your appointment at this time as we have to adhere to strict salon space.
- All staff will have their own trolly and equipment that will be disinfected after each use.
- Each stylist will be wearing the required PPE as per HSE Guidelines.
- On arrival, each guest will have their temperature checked as an extra precaution and to ensure the safety of others.
- Guests are asked to bring their own reading material as guidelines have advised us not to provide any shared items.
- Free Wifi is provided so guests can enjoy their phone, ipad, or kindle.
- Our drinks menu will now be served in biodegradable disposable cups and we will be offering complimentary drinks to go if you prefer to wait.
- All colour appointments need to be secured with a €50 deposit.
- Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond our control, there will be a €3 PPE charge added on to every bill.